Reporting a Roadway Problem

The streets within the Branches Community are owned and maintained by Hendrick County.   If you notice a pothole or a roadway hazard, please report the issue to Hendrick County.  The Street and Highway Department contact number is 317-745-9227.  

If you would like to report a road condition problem online, please click here.  If you do not have an account with Hendricks County already, you will need to create an account prior to submitting your request.